Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rock On

First, today marks one year of working mommy-ness. Last year today I went back to work after my maternity leave. So much has changed in one year.

Also my Brother got a job, yay Brother.

I am totally going to get in shape. How could I not with two personal trainers living with me? Yesterday, Sweetie offered to feed Bug while I worked out. I didn't want to go, but was thanking him afterwards as I felt very accomplished. He is so supportive, I am so lucky. Then tonight I didn't want to go again. When is it going to be a habit? But I found Bug doing this:


She was climbing INTO her stroller. Sweetie wanted to see if she really wanted in, or if she was just practicing her climbing. She indeed wanted to go for a ride. I realized quickly that she is just keeping me on my plan to get healthy. I changed my clothes and we were on our way. She was awesome. She stayed awake the whole time and was talking to me throughout the walk. Of course, each cat or dog that she saw received the famous Bug "hhhhiiiiii".

Today I had lunch with Sweetie. When I asked where he wanted to eat and he said "anyplace I can smooch you lots". *grin*

No comments: