Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Quick check in

Just a quick check in before I head home. DD spoke with me and wants me as back up for this campaign. I am cool with that.

CPA update. They finally wrote to me. Just over two weeks later than they said they would. They offered me the position. I replied with demanding more money. That sounds like I am tough, doesn't it? Well, I put it nicely that I would need more money but that I would love to work there. We will see what they say. I am expecting a big no. However, the way I see it, when I woke up this morning I thought they had already moved on from me. I am standing up for myself. Yay. Either way I win.

I am hoping to workout tonight. However, I had some very bad neck cramps during the night and early morning. My neck is sore from them. So depending on how it feels, I might just go for a walk and leave out the jogging aspect.

And, drum roll please, after tonight - all laundry (clothes, sheets, and towels) will be clean in my house. YAY. Now I am not saying put away. But we are doing some every night and making much progress. This makes me feel like I have control in my life. The remainder of the week will be spent putting away the clothes, going through clothes in dresser, cedar chest, and garage. ROCK ON!!!! I know it sounds boring, but it makes me happy.

Well, it is about time to start packing up. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday night.

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh I hope they come back with more money! Do you think you would work there if they did?