Friday, August 25, 2006

Today

I am at work. My feet are without shoes and are propped up. My belly is full of great pokejoes salad and fruit. I leisurely sip on diet coke while looking at 4 beautiful orange roses in full bloom (a gift from a co-worker to all the staff). I am in a great mood. Since I am the only manager here, we are closing at 3 today. I rule. I have work to do. I do not want to do it. I want to blog, I want to read, I want to knit. I want to do anything else but work. It isn't that I am particularly unhappy with the work or my job in general. I just do not want to do it today. So I made my to-do list for Monday and will tackle it then. I am thinking ahead to whether I want to spend some alone time this afternoon, or if I want to get Bug.

Last night's S&B was great. Good food, good conversation, good laughs. Sweetie took perfect care of Bug, as always.

This weekend is pretty open, as far as plans go. I like that. I am not even sure if we are getting together with brother tonight.

What I do know is that I get a couple of days with Sweetie and Bug, and that is all that matters in this world.

OK time to pack up. Have a great Friday.

No comments: