Thursday, August 24, 2006

S&B

What to say today. Tonight is stitch-n-bitch. We will be one down as Cancer HS friend started chemo yesterday.

So our substitute boss, who I pretty much like. Though I know he is slimy, but that will have to wait for another post another day. He will not be in the office next week. I found this out today. Nothing out of the norm. However, I am supposed to hear about both interviews next week. This means if I happen to get, and accept, an offer, I will have to give notice over email.

So I am eating my healthy snack, carrots and string cheese, hoping it will last until dinner tonight. HS friend C is making us chicken and dumplings - yummy.

I got to hold a 6 week old baby today. I worried that it would make me want another and with me being on my meth, I cannot get pregnant for another 2 years. Well, that is one CUTE baby. She is in the 75th percentile. So different from Bug. But it did not bring up any "wanting baby" feelings. Honestly, my thoughts were "wow this is when it was so hard (though I didn't know it was hard at the time) and it is so much easier now. Yay.

I added my photo to my gtalk account. It made me happy. I think it is because of what I am working on now. The book I am working talks about getting to the reason you overeat, eat badly, or don't exercise. It talks about changing habits and lifestyle in a way that you are not always thinking about food. The goal is to be happy with who you are. Not meaning to do nothing and accept yourself, but rather work hard to get healthy because you deserve it. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Now I just have to put it into practice. I love it. Already I am looking at things very differently. A big part of it is that it is not a plan - therefore you cannot go off of it. So that is what I am doing. Instead of sitting for the CPA this calendar year, I am improving myself, my health, and organizing my house and life. Then after the holidays I will begin studying.

Now I am going to go pick up my Sweetie, pick up my Bug, get them set up for dinner and go to my S&B.

And tomorrow is FRIDAY - yay.

No comments: