Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MMMM flatbread salad

So yesterday marked two years since camping with the Divas. Very funny. So much has changed in that time frame. It makes me smile.

So I had my two interviews today. One is downtown, in a building Sweetie used to work in, and the other close to home. Both would be great opportunities. We shall see. That is all I can say. I hope to know something by Labor Day.

Sweetie was awesome this morning and got Bug all ready for school while I got ready for my interview. He is good like that.

I grabbed a flat bread salad from Quiznos in between interviews - it was yummy and much healthier than fries and a burger.

Now I have a headache. prob because that was my excuse for calling in today. Stupid karma.

Now I need a nap. But I wanted to let everyone know that I survived both interviews. Now I wait. Doesn't everyone know that I hate waiting?

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

That flatbread salad at Quiznos is awesome!

Good luck I hope they both come back with good offers!