Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pity Party of One

Pity party time. I try not to do it very often, so bear with me.

This week I have worked out twice and did a bit better with my eating. However, my cramps have been worse than ever. I am getting several at a time and EVERYDAY. They are so bad that I cannot speak normally and it is all that I can do to not cry or scream. I hate this. Monday, Bug had a Dr's appointment. As I was bringing her home, I experienced four cramps along my left side. This was bad enough that I was not able to get Bug's ear drops and was grateful to find a sleeping baby when I pulled into the driveway. Don't worry, the right side didn't get left out, it cramped up that night. Every day is bad, but today I got four really bad ones while at work. I was in a co-worker's office. Both buttocks and hamstrings seized up. It was all I could do to leave the office and get to the bathroom.

And there are people who have it much worse than me. I know this, but it is really getting to me. I don't go back to the Dr until 9/18.

I am seriously thinking about suggesting to go off the meds for like 6 months to see what happens.

1 comment:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Hang in there that sucks! I would see if you could go to the doctor sooner!