Friday, December 01, 2006

Brain Dump

It is Friday. I have plans tonight and I want to leave work a little early. But I don’t want to work. So instead I give you a brain dump.

~HowieMaui - I am so very sorry for your loss. Let me know if there is anything you need/want.

~Traffic sucked on the way to work this morning. Yes, my commute is only 4 miles. However, when the light that I need to cross 620 just stops giving my side their turn, traffic gets bad. BLAH!

~Last night was cold. I made "Missy Mess" and biscuits. So yummy. After dinner Bug wanted to look at the lights. Sweetie decided it meant a family walk. After I declared that we would only be out for a short time, we all bundled up. Bug was so happy. We walked looking at the Christmas lights on other houses. She loved it. And we ended up being out - just strolling and chatting for well over 40 minutes.

~I was sad this morning. Not really certain of the reason, but it was there. To cheer me up Sweetie and I listed to the same Christmas CD. He even got it where his was playing at the same time as mine. That made me smile.

~Free breakfast on Fridays is a good thing.

~This weekend is shopping, decorating, and enjoying other Christmas things.

~Nutcracker tickets are purchased. Baking Day is planned.

~Butterscotch morsels are Christmas.

~I am tired.

~I am not getting an office after all. I am not complaining - but sunshine would have been nice. Now I need to make this cubicle mine.

~Bonuses are a good thing. But not something to depend on. The reason they are bonuses is that they go up and down. Silly people. I consider mine gravy - regardless if I get the 1k or 6k, I am happy.

~I am going to try Bailey's and Egg Nog this year.

~It is time to get a Bug. Yay!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Now I need to make this cubicle mine."

Might I suggest a tiara (to assist in getting people to take you seriously...I mean, who's not going to do what someone wearing a tiara is asking them to?) and a voodoo doll for the bad days (it may not really make them fall down in pain but I promise it will make you feel all better to jab the pin in their knee). These were my more favorite items in my cubicle when I was a contributing member of society.

the greatest said...

Thank you for coming to the party. I am sad too. I think I need to go back on the medicine.