Monday, December 11, 2006

Feeling Better

I am feeling a good bit better. I have to say that my Sweetie is amazing. We both were sick, though he was a few hours ahead of me. He tended to me last night when I was sick, he took Bug to school this morning. He was still feeling crappy but after getting back home and going back to sleep for several hours, he was doing much better. He went to the store and got us soup, Gatorade, raisin bread toast and apples. The funny thing is while I was sick last night I was wanting an apple so badly. It was all I could thing of for hours. I did not mention this at the time. When he brought in the apples I asked why he got them, he said he just thought we needed them. We ate our soup and watched White Christmas. He was feeling much better than me still and picked Bug up from school for me. Currently they are at the Parent and Tot gymnastics class. This gave me a chance to take a long shower. That made me feel much better. He takes the best care of me.

I need to feel better for tomorrow. I need to work some overtime. Nothing crazy, but enough that it can be a nightmare if not feeling well.

No comments: