Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all. Currently, I am waiting on my dessert for Christmas dinner to finish baking while we watch The Muppets Christmas Carol. Life is good.

Here are some photos of our holiday celebration so far.

We started Saturday with snowing of MIL's yard.









Saturday night we celebrated Christmas Eve Eve at Brothers and SIL#1. Serif loves their puppy.






Christmas Eve was a wonderful success. We did not make it to church due to a couple of gifts not working properly and Sweetie running all over town in attempts to resolve the issue. No such luck. Blah. But it did not hamper the evening as those involved understood.
Here we are all dressed up for our celebration.























As our activity this year SIL#2 brought marshmallow snowmen to decorate. Some were sweet. However, my Sweetie has a sick, sick mind.








Christmas morning was wonderful. Bug loves everything she received. She has been playing very hard all morning and is finally napping with her Daddy. Sweetie got me this great clock for above our front door. I love it.





Sweetie received as my biggest gift to him, a rotary waffle iron. We found these in the hotels in CA. He loved them. He is very big into breakfast. He loves to make it and eat it. Yesterday he made us the most wonderful French Toast. If you like French Toast, and have an HEB near you, I highly recommend their French Toast Bread. Yum yum.



And Santa was very good to Sweetie. After all these years, he is finally going to have his trampoline. There were tears in his eyes when he realized what I did.

And now the dessert is finished baking. I made Swirled Raspberry Chocolate Streusel Bars.

2 comments:

Summer Girl said...

That dessert looks divine! I'm giggling though... my mind was in the gutter, so beware! When you said your sweetie had a sick, sick mind I was expecting to see something X rated. (Only because that is what MY sweetie would have done!) I'm so glad you had a great Christmas!

Patti said...

Wow, that was a really cute picture of Serif and that puppy. I wonder where you get cute pictures like that?