Sunday, December 03, 2006

views from above

My weekend was very busy. Friday night was a surprise party for BestFriend. It was cold so I broke out my cute hat and scarf.

Saturday was beautiful. We enjoyed some time playing outside.



This is my current favorite Christmas collection. Fisher Price Little People Nativity.

These are my new Christmas flannel sheets - I got them today for half off.

Last night we had the best evening. While it was not a formal date night, it turned into a perfect evening for us. We watched Frosty the Snowman and, unfortunately, the second Frosty with bug. After she went to sleep we enjoyed icecream while discussing music, played a couple of games of Split, Sweetie read me the next chapter in Unfortunate Events, and Sweetie watched the next installment in "Full Metal Alchemist". It was a really great evening. To thank Sweetie, I let him sleep in while I made him my famous oatmeal.

Tonight my shoulder hurts, blah. I don't think I have my set up correct at work yet. Being short makes it difficult. I don't like pain. This next week is a week of appointments. Bug, Sweetie, Me, and Mom. Crossing fingers that I need my medication adjusted.

No comments: