Friday, December 29, 2006

Year End Wrap Up

Much like last year, I am posting the first post of each month with the first sentence.

January - Happy New Year! Time to recap.
February - Love it quick note to say I am so happy here.
March - Day one - no meat So far so good.
April - Drunk Post Just got back from my Bug's Teacher's b-day party.
May - May Already? How is it already May?
June - Happy Blogversary Happy blogversary to me.
July - Home Again We are home.
August - Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Happy Birthday Sweetie.
September - Me Time Oh I loves me some me time.
October - Choosing to be happy Today is a good day.
November - Pictures
December - Brain Dump It is Friday.

This year has been crazy. Here is the summary:
  1. Started the year unemployed
  2. Started working for my favorite non-profit
  3. Sweetie won an Addy for his logo
  4. We attended Carnaval
  5. I was diagnosed with Graves' Disease
  6. Bug turned 1
  7. We went to DisneyLand and SanDiego
  8. I started working in my industry again
  9. I turned 30
  10. And my Bug got big - started walking, running, gymnastics, and now has 10 teeth

If I don't get on again before the new year - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Please be safe. We are doing the same as last year and playing games with friends and family.

Here's to a great 2007.

2 comments:

Crista said...

It has indeed been quite the year...I'm glad to have shared the ups and downs with you! Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

What a year indeed! I feel so lame for not doing anything...