Monday, December 11, 2006

Home Sick

Weekend report first. Friday night was relaxed as I was trying to feel better from my cold. Saturday was the tree trimming at Moms. It was a lot of fun. I will post pictures later - I just don't have the patience now. Sunday was my baking party and very successful. Bourbon balls are ripening as we speak.

Unfortunately, Sweetie started feeling crappy during the day. I started feeling crappy that night. I won't go into the wonderful details of the carnival that our bodies have going on inside us. Bug also got sick during the weekend. However, it is not the same thing. Hers is related to drainage - we gave her benedryl and she slept better than she has in a few nights. I hope what Sweetie and I have is food related. Because I don't want anyone that was over yesterday to feel like this. If you get sick. I am SO So SO sorry.

This means I don't get the 22nd off. That is ok. I am in no shape for work. The only reason I am blogging is that Sweetie is dropping Bug off at school. We are in no shape to watch her today. Our time is better spent getting better. So I wait for him - hoping he is doing ok. He does not throw up easy. My brother made the comment that SIL throws up easy and that he doesn't. Sweetie didn't understand the comment until last night when we could compare our experiences. I am lucky enough to throw up easily. But anywho.....

Back to the dropping Bug off, I don't know how you SAHMs do it. If you get sick there is no place to take the babies. Another reason I marvel at the profession.

But alas, my legs are aching and I think I am going to need to move quickly to the bathroom. So I will leave you for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I don't know how you SAHMs do it. If you get sick there is no place to take the babies..."

It's called TV. ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon!