Thursday, December 07, 2006

No Time to Blog - nonsense

Happy 18 months Baby Girl!!!

Busy days and busy nights means blogging during the day as I get a chance. I am feeling much better - though the tired is still there. Sweetie read two chapters of the book to me and I feel asleep in the first quarter of the first chapter. When he turned off the light I asked why he didn't read the full two chapters. Good thing I got my blood drawn today. Hope to hear results tomorrow.

At my work I keep my email open. So when I get an email or a a comment on my blog, I know quickly. (except when gmail is being a pain in the butt) I love interaction. I love my internets. I love that I have people who I care about and I have never met. But I will meet them. Between the Blog Blowout in March and a needed trip to the SA zoo in the spring, I will meet several people I follow on a daily basis. When they cry I cry, when they laugh I laugh. It is a friendship unlike any other. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to communicate more with these internet friends.

OK back to work. What am I doing? Reconciling my reimbursements to my distributions. Fun huh? Actually I think it is. But at the point I am at it is a case of going through and making sure each individual is on each list. Don’t worry, I use excel to make it easier. But back to it: tick tick tick..

Tonight is my company's Christmas party. I even received a Christmas bonus – separate from the monthly. I didn’t expect one as I have only been here almost three months. But I will take it.

OK headed home to get ready for the fun.

No comments: