Tuesday, May 01, 2007

bear feet

To me there is nothing better than being in the kitchen getting ready for the work day when your little girl is in the other room playing. And everything goes silent. And then you hear scuffling. And when you look up you see your almost 2 year old in your bear slippers coming out of your bedroom. I love it. I just died laughing. As this is Sweetie's early morning, he missed it. And I was bad and too busy enjoying the sight to take a picture.

CPA update - yesterday the class started. I took the diagnostic test. It only took me half the time. The reason is that it is a multiple choice test and if I didn't know the material right away I skipped the question. I wanted a true assessment of what I know now, which is little. But that is ok, as I will relearn it and feel confident. I need to read two chapters tonight. This week is owner's equity and cash as well as marketable securities & receivables Fun!

This class is going to be more demanding than I expected. They suggest 20 hours of study a week. I was hoping for 7. This just makes me even happier that I am taking the slower route. I can do it. I can do it.

And I paid my "please can I take this test" fee. It was actually 70 and not 75. And they have it online so it was nice and painless. Now I wait for my testing authorization code and I can schedule the test. Yay!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Moving right along huh? Good for you, chica.

Addy said...

Dude. I don't want to do anything that is 20 hours a week. Not even work. :)

Kami said...

Don't you love paying to take a test?

Anonymous said...

UGH... 20 hours! I have found though, that many times they seem to overestimate the time it really takes; at least by a little bit.

Patti said...

I wish I could have seen those cute little bear feet on that cute little girl!

Yay CPA!

Go! Go! Go!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Bear Feet!! Too cute. You can do it woman! You have your own little cheering section....