Thursday, May 17, 2007

sneeze sneeze sneeze

I am starting to think allergies are going to kick my butt this year. Today has been headache, sneezing, exhaustion, and eyes bothering me. Fun! Bug has been feeling it too.

Yesterday, I was a good girl and went to the dentist. I get to go back on Monday for a filling/potential root canal. Fun! It is a filling that has leaked and caused more cavity under the filling. They don't know how deep until they get in there. Blah. Sweetie went in today and received some deep scale cleaning. Poor guy looked like a stroke victim with half his mouth numbed. I was the nice wife who went and bought him lunch and took it to him as his appointment ran long and he didn't have any food. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw him. Good thing he was laughing too. I took a picture of him, he said I could post it but upon seeing it took it back, lol. He goes back next week as well for the remainder of the cleaning. See what good adults we are being and taking care of ourselves.

Last night, we completed our first 10k training workout. It was scheduled for Tuesday but we felt that hanging with MIL and eating gelato was more important. Sweetie was good and ran and I walked with Bug. When he was done he came back and finished my walk with me. It is a good set up. And as we are doing the same training for the IBM 10k, only difference is he is running and I am walking, this is most likely going how we work it. The photos are from our fun on Saturday night; my Bug and her "too cute" smile, the water fall at the Domain, and Bug and me dancing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh, my allergies always kick my butt too

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute! I'm with you, I would much rather walk then run. Besides, we won't need knee repacements down the line.

:)