Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Brain Dump

Brain dump time.

~Yesterday was a sad day. Blah. I hate those. But today is much better and that is my focus.

~Yesterday, MIL came over for dinner. She had a hard day as she took her dad, Sweetie's Grandpa, to a home. More on that later. It was an emotional day. I hope Bug was able to help.

~This past weekend proved that there are going to be some situations with BestFriend and James where one doesn't want to go because the other will be there. Blah is all I have to say to that.

~Today is a happy day. 15 years ago today I met my husband. 15 years ago tonight is when he went home and told his parents that he met the woman he was going to marry. Man, I love him. I am so very happy I went to that party and got into that hot tub.

~This weekend I get to walk in two 5ks. I am so excited. Other than that, Mother's Day is going to be relaxing. My request is my walk, family time, and a romantic bubble bath.

~In less than a month Bug turns 2. How is that possible? She is such a little person now. She was dancing for us last night. It was hilarious. She says things, thinks things, has opinions, and has a sense of humor - so amazing.

~Monday starts my training for my 10k. My knee has been bothering me so I am going to focus on walking and not adding the jogging just yet.

~My cramping is back. Blah. I don't know what this means as far as my Graves'. I am at a completely loss at this point as to what my symptoms mean. Overall the cramps are not as bad as they were last year, but waking to neck cramps was something I was not missing.

~I go back and give blood in another month. I am not getting my hopes up for a med reduction, but it would be nice.

~I am still working on my study schedule. I hope this week proves more productive than last week, but no worries. I refuse to get all anal about each minute spent studying. That only leads to un-productivity for me.

~Tonight is Gilmore Girls - only two episodes left - and grilled cheese. mmm mmmm good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry that mil is sad that serif's great granddad is in a home, but it will honestly be for the best. if you need to talk about it, please let me know.

Kat said...

Sorry to hear about the bad stuff. :( Yay for 15 years!!! Yay for the two walks you are doing! :)

Kami said...

I love a good brain dump. Good luck on your training!