Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random update

First, I will start with some good news. There was a cancellation at my Dentist, instead of having to wait until the 30th for my temp crown, I get to go tomorrow at 2. Yay. I am excited to be able to eat halfway normal this weekend. Now I am just trying to not focus on the 2.5 hours it will take. UGH!

I have a ton of work to do. Yet, I don't want to do any of it. And I discovered a huge bug in our system so we really can't do anything while they fix the coding. oops.

Last night, we did a 2 mile walk. It was very nice and my tooth didn't hurt - yay.

And yesterday I sent out the Save the Date email for Bug's 2nd b-day party. I am so excited about this party. It is going to be laid back and fun. I think we are going to use this weekend to get some of the decorations and such. And we need to order the cake. So much to do, even for a little party.

And I always find it kind of exciting when you start a vitamin and your pee changes color. Is that odd?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

You can't tell us that and NOT tell us what color it is!!! :)

Anonymous said...

If it's B50 it is a bright Bright BRIGHT Yellow! No matter how much water you drink it will still be extremely yellow!

Kat said...

Um, Yay? for the temporary crown? :P Had one of those once, damn thing kept popping off... no worries though. :) heeheehhee

Oh, and different colored pee is always fun!!!! Pictures? :P hahahahahaha