Wednesday, May 02, 2007

money money mon-ey

This whole technology thing is cool. I paid my "please sir, may I test" fee yesterday and received my email telling me to pay for the test today. Another $176 down. Yikes, they nickle and dime you. The old way you had to snail mail the $70 and wait for a snail mail response telling you to pay. So this was fast. I got all nervous as I paid, hoping that I could get the testing day and time that I am wanting. I submit payment and expect a scheduling window. Nope, I get a window that says "thanks for paying us, you will receive your Notice To Schedule within 14 days". WHAT??? I have to wait longer to know for sure when this torture will be over? Not fair.

And I solved my issue with the review site. The popups weren't popping, well up. I knew I had a popup blocker - using work computer for this as MicroCrap no longer supports IE for Mac. I go to my popup blocker set up and add the page as a "safe for popups". Doesn't help. I close out, restart, get back in. It doesn't help. At this point I am frustrated as the popup windows are what grade the questions and let you know a slightly important thing like if you answered the question correctly. That is when I realized it was my google toolbar that was blocking the pop ups. HA! So it is all fixed. YAY!

So I realize that this whole CPA experience might not be the most exciting, but that is going to be my life for a little while. I will try to put some interesting comments from time to time, I promise.

Like how I have 10 days to prepare for my two 5ks on Mother's Day weekend. I am excited about that. Then I begin my training for the IBM 10k. At least that is the goal now. It is enough of a distance that it should serve as motivation for exercising even when stressed but not too long of a distance that would require long hours of training.

Sweetie is so awesome. I was complaining about feeling like I am already behind and it is only week one. He told me that he is going to do everything possible to make sure that I feel caught up. Which, I am not sure what more he could do - other than playing with Bug when I study on the weekends - as I have kept my princess status. Yep, the princess pregnancy has lasted almost over 2.5 years. HA! I am not complaining. For those of you who are new, when I was pregnant, Sweetie took over ALL chores and cooking - I worked full time and was finishing my MBA when I was pregnant so he wanted things stress free. Things have kind of stayed that way. I mean I do more now than I did then, but overall he does a TON, I am so very lucky for that. He loves to pamper and it is in times like this that I am so grateful.

Of course, as I write this I find out he has to work late tonight. Kind of funny, I am writing about him pampering me and find out he is in need of his own pampering. So I told him not to worry about a thing and that Bug and I will take him dinner. It really doesn't change my study time for tonight as I study after Bug goes to sleep. But he feels guilty and I won't let that happen. Poor guy, you can only be pulled in so many directions.

I don't know what it is, but I am in a great mood today. I am feeling good about life. Now I must sneak out and get that girl of mine. She is so big. I will post pictures of her hair when I get home. I think it is too cute. But everyone else cannot believe Sweetie let me do it - heehee. I should be in radio, that was a good teaser, right?

No comments: