Thursday, May 24, 2007

a success

I am happy to report that today as a success. Sweetie had the other side of his deep cleaning done and he was declared healthy without any cavities. I had my root canal and application of my temp crown. While it took 3 hours, it really wasn't bad at all. Now I wait 3-4 weeks for my crown to come in.

I am having a really good day. And yes, my pee is due to the B vitamins that I am taking, it is a nice bright bright neon yellow.

Sorry for the short post but I am just pooped and want to snuggle my Sweetie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just had a Periodontal Flap Surgery (google it if you dare). Is it just me or is Dentistry a legal form of torture. You could probably get terrorist to talk by threatening to give them braces. I know I would talk.

Anonymous said...

LOL...can't imagine why you would be pooped?