Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hair Cut

Someone went for their first hair cut today. She was so so very good. She was serious the whole time. Oh my big girl! And I got some vitamins to help with my exhaustion. Let's hope they help. I truly think it is my medication needing adjustment. I will know for sure in June. But this being so very tired thing is getting quite tiring. Oh well, such is life. Today we went to the store instead of tomorrow. This means tomorrow gets to be lazy with a focus on studying, laundry, and walking. With that said, I am going to get my butt to bed. Oh I hope I can sleep late tomorrow. I know, I live the most exciting of lives.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

My life is about that exciting as well. LOL

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...little excitement is a good thing!!!

:)

Hope you feel better girl.

Kami said...

She looks just like you in that picture!