Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Friday Friday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIL#2!!!!

Yesterday was less than productive. Our network at work was down. We cleaned our desks, did some random paperwork, went to lunch, chatted, and finally around 2 we were told that we could get on the internet because it was back up. Yay. At 3:30ish we were told to go home as the computers would not be up the remainder of the day. Luckily, as there is much work to do, we are back in full motion today. And even luckier, auditor didn't come - we postponed him again. Oops.

So, I am feeling better today, which is very good. I cannot wait until the appointment on Wednesday. I cannot promise that I will workout this weekend or even eat right. I will try, but the stress is blah. Oh and yesterday I found out that the person who sits next to me has the SAME thyroid dr as I do. Isn't it a small world? She had the surgery and is now hypo. Very interesting. I need to read more in my book before my appointment. Still crossing fingers that the meds are working and that they will reduce my dosage - positive thoughts, positive thoughts.

This weekend is going to be fun. Tonight is celebrating SIL#2's b-day, tomorrow is family day, and then Sunday is another sewing party for SIL#2 followed by bowling with friends. Yay. That along with the normal grocery store, laundry, and paying of bills and you have a packed weekend.

March and April are going to be busy for me. You see, I hope (pending the outcome of my appointment on Wednesday) to start the CPA review on April 30th. That means that the next two months are going to be spent working on my exercise and organization routines. We are hoping to have the house as a well oiled machine and my exercise as a habit. Flylady don't fail me now.

So work just asked me when I am going to sit for the CPA. I answered that the class starts April 30th. Crap, I just locked myself in. At least I didn't say I was going to sit in May.

Now time for me to pull out the ol spreadsheets. planning planning planning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I asked Sugar Daddy for helpful hints for sitting for the CPA...he said to drink the night before...why do I even bother?

Have a great weekend!