Sunday, March 25, 2007

random thoughts

Random thoughts as I end my weekend.

~SIL#1 is going through a rough time. Friday night we got together and I had Bug work her magic. I hope she helped. That little girl can make anyone smile. I hate when my peeps are going through rough times.

~Last night was a lot of fun. We had dinner with HowieMaui, her DH, and BestFriend. We went to a small Mexican restaurant in Georgetown. It was very good food and not very busy. Bug can be very sensitive to atmospheres. For example she does not like Wendy's. Every time we go she has a fit. Well, this place was perfect for her. She was so very good. We laughed and had a great time. After, HowieMaui and her DH came back and we played on the wii we are borrowing. It was fun. And we owe your DH new sunglasses, HowieMaui.

~Sweetie doesn't feel well again. He has another fever. I tell you the man never gets sick, but when he does it is a bad one. Don't worry Bug and I are taking care of him. Poor guy even had to go into work today. If he still has a fever tomorrow morning he is going back to the doctor. I am hoping he doesn't have to go back and today is just a fluke.

1 comment:

Wm. said...

Yay! Nintendo Wii!

Rock on!