Friday, March 30, 2007

SPF : BEHIND and Haiku #3

This week's SPF - Behind. And since we do what Kristine tell us to without asking, I give you my behind pictures.

As this week's focus is MotoDiva, I give you her behind.
This is Bug from behind. I see this a lot lately as I chase her around.I was going to post a picture of how much I am behind at work, but cannot figure a way to do that without showing things I shouldn't. Busy is better than bored.

And now for our third installment of the Haiku for MotoDiva Challenge:

she has a talent
men take clothing off for her
oh how can I learn

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy SPF!
I played.

Jenny B said...

Cute! Love the little bugs. I played too!

Kami said...

Cute jeans!

Jenni said...

Cute little bugs on that behind!

I played too.

Hyman said...

Love the patches on the jeans!! Plain jeans are so boring!

Arlene said...

Who is motodiva?
Great SPF :-)
I played too :-)