Sunday, March 11, 2007

Super Fantastic Girl's Weekend

Bug had a rough weekend. On Friday around 4:45 my cell phone rings its horrible ring. If you don't know, I have the daycare set to the most annoying and horrible ring. This is so I know it is them and I will hear it if I am away from my cube. Long story short, she fell off a bike and got a knot on her forehead. The picture does not do it justice. Nasty I tell you. True to form though, she cried harder about losing the bike to another kid than the bump itself. She might be little but she is tough.Friday night she was a little more snuggly, but overall good. Saturday, Sweetie was at SXSW. Bug and I went to Target and had lunch with him. She was acting like she was starting to get sick and not feeling great, but she was all over her daddy, and we hoped she was fighting it. During lunch, she went to sleep on me. Not a good sign. I took her home. She didn't wake up even as I transferred her to the couch with me. She woke with a 101.4 fever. Poor bug. Last night, Mom and MIL came over to keep me company. I appreciated it as I anticipated Sweetie to be out very late. I had the sick under control, I just appreciate the company.

This morning, I woke feeling less than great. At one point both Bug and I had a 99.4 fever. Nothing horrible, but funny that we were the same. This meant our big fun day turned into a stay at home day. To convince myself that I am not getting sick I decided to clean the kitchen. I shined my sink, scrubed the counters and the stove top. It looks great and Sweetie was perfect and noticed. Brownie points to his reaction of "Holy Shit".

Tonight is full of thunder. I love this sound. This makes for good sleep. Here are some photos I took over the weekend to show that spring is here.

1 comment:

Hyman said...

Glad you guys got over your sickies. Great pictures!!