Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MotoDiva Haiku part 1

Actually, I am feeling great today. I am dressed cute and feeling sexy. However, I did not walk. But that is ok. I really like it when I walk with Sweetie and Bug at night. I am also very distracted today. Not in the kind of way where thoughts are revolving around someone or something. Nope, I am just plain distracted. Meaning, I was in the middle of writing up the bank transactions that I do almost daily - this is even a task I like. I wasn't even done writing up this one page and I found myself printing something else that I need to do. I am being productive, but damn I have to keep myself focused. So what do I do? I come on here to blog, lol.

MotoDiva's husband, J, started a haiku challenge. Those of us with blogs are supposed to write haikus about her upcoming birthday, it's the big 4-0. In honor of this I will be writing a Haiku a day for her.

thirty-five years old
how does she look so gorgeous
five years of practice

We are celebrating her on Saturday. It is going to to be so much fun. I cannot wait to see everyone. It has been so long since we had a full tribal gathering like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Miss
From a secret admirer
MotoDiva's day

terry said...

well written haiku.

what a fascinatingly fun challenge! i look forward to reading them all.