Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Healthy

Healthy is a good thing. Healthy is a wonderful thing. When looking at test results and all numbers are comfortably within normal ranges, this is a very good thing. However, it can also be a very frustrating thing when you are hoping for a result to be out of range so medicine can be reduced. Yes, once again, I am not hypothyroid. I don't know what is up with my body. All my levels are in the normal range - ya no liver damage. But I was so very much hoping that on this one year anniversary that I would have my meds reduced. The plan is for me to stay on my meds, retest in three months, and go back in six months. This has me very motivated. I am going to be healthy healthy healthy.

I am in the absolute best mood today. I don't know why. I would have expected to be disappointed more. But I am good. For lunch I went over to Panda Express. I read while eating and sitting in the sun. It is the most beautiful day. And I am feeling better than I have in a long time. And that makes me smile. Sweetie is in a good mood today too. Maybe there is something in the air.

And while I anticipated postponing the CPA until my Graves' is further along, that has changed. Today, after the appointment, I decided that I am no longer postponing anything because of this disease. It is official - I start the class for the FAR section of the CPA on April 30th. YAY. That has me testing for FAR and BEC at the end of August. By the grace of God, I hope to be a CPA by the end of the year. And because of being enrolled back in 2004, the cost was only 10% of what I was going to pay for an in-class version. And this way I get to study where ever I go and on my time frame. The in-class version had two options, mon and wed from 6-10 or Saturday from 8-5. I am very excited. Must finish floors so I can start studying.

3 comments:

Stella said...

Best of luck with everything -
I just arrived here by clicking "next blog"

Kat said...

Oooo! Another person battling it out with floors! :P

Good to hear you were in a good mood - sometimes, all it takes is a good day with plenty of sunlight!

Good for you for starting the classes!!!!!

Hyman said...

YEAH for you!!! I told you all would be alright!!

I love having a day that makes me smile for no reason. Enjoy it.

Good luck with school!!