Friday, March 16, 2007

SPF

SPF: Your letters.

That is what I am focusing on right now - be happy. I still feel sick and that is getting to me. Not to mention Sweetie has the flu. Yep, he went to the dr yesterday with a 103.4 fever and walked out with three prescriptions. I hope he feels better soon. No fun when everyone doesn't feel good. As of this morning his fever is down to 99 but he doesn't have a voice, now I could get used to that. And I know that decongestants make me bitchy but I think they also make me depressed. Blah.

This also means the weekend is very unplanned. We wanted to start on the flooring, but I think that would be too much for Sweetie. All I want is some time with my family, some time with myself, and to accomplish some chores. That would make me very happy.

I have to feel better for next week. I am starting my exercise program to get me in shape for SIL#2's wedding, the LiveStrong Challenge, and ultimately the Turkey Trot. You see I start this CPA process on 4/30/07. This will take 6 months to finish. I want to finish by my b-day - mid November. But not only do I want to finish, I want to finish healthy and stronger than when I started. I can stress easily. Stress leads to sickness. I believe that if I am healthier during the stress I can eliminate (or at least reduce) the sickness.

I also want to start back up on my 365 project. The difference will be that it will not be 365 pictures of me. It will be 365 pictures of my life. The pictures that I take will be things that strike me as interesting or beautiful. I am not sure if I am starting today but it is coming.

I cannot let myself fall into that hole again. So I am trying everything in my power to change things that put me there. I realized I keep ending up in the hole because of walking backwards and I don't see it. I need to turn around and face the future in order to side step another fall.

5 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Happy Friday!

That is definitly a good thing to be happy I am working on that as well!

Arlene said...

I don't know anything about Graves...I'll have to google it. I hope everyone in your house gets better though! I'm sick, and it sucks butt!!!!

Suzanne R said...

I hope your Sweetie feels better soon and that you are able to accomplish your goals. I like your picture!

I played.

Wendy said...

Hope everyone gets well soon! Happy SPF...I played too.

Teena in Toronto said...

Nice mantra!

I played too :)