Wednesday, March 14, 2007

how to make a mouse smile

Phone rings, look at caller ID, it is BestFriend. She tells me she wanted to come by but there was someone at my front door. I ask if this person was still at our door. She said yes and that it was a stranger and it scared her. I send Sweetie to the door. He comes back with this:
BestFriend left it at my doorstep. She wants to make sure I feel better. This balloon is huge. On the phone she said that she didn't want to come in due to the sick. I don't blame her as Sweetie's fever is once again back - must be due to getting me dinner and being awesome last night. Thank you BestFriend. You totally made my day. It is a true friend who takes the time to make a friend smile in spite of her own turmoil. Thank you. I know that I can get caught up in my own life and issues. I promise to be a better friend. In the meantime, I shall enjoy my balloon.

Shortly after receiving the balloon I took this picture. Springtime in Texas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea friends!!! You are loved!

the greatest said...

You are very loved.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

of course you know I love that balloon and I love friends. They are the best!

Arlene said...

Awwww, you have a good best friend!