Saturday, April 07, 2007

Another installment of finding Missy

My oh my, so much to report. Good Friday was a lot of fun. I did not get everything I wanted complete, but that is ok - it was a holiday. Mom and I spent a good portion of the day together, which was very nice. I found a potential dress for SIL#2's wedding. It was 50% off and said it made you look sizes smaller. Well, right on. I had to try it on. I try on the 10, my current size, and it is too big. I try on the 6 as they do not have an 8. And it FITS. What a great ego boost. No wonder they say it makes you look sizes smaller, the sizes are 2 off, lol. Ultimately, I decided to wait on it. But it made me feel fantastic. We then both got our hair cut. I said it was coming. This is my new do: And last night was a date night. We had the best time. We had a long dinner, talked, and just enjoyed each other's company. It was perfect. And we found a yellow butterfly bench. Don't you love it. TBG, I know you are jealous :-) Then today comes. BestFriend got her first tattoo. MotoDiva, DarkDiva, and I all went for moral support. Not only did she get the tattoo she wanted, she got two. She is awesome like that. The best part? MotoDiva and I also got the same as BestFriend's second tattoo. We all got Cherry Blossoms on our left thigh. heehee! Sweetie was not shocked that I got another tattoo. And he says it is very sexy. Yes, that brings the total to four tattoos for me. This is my new tat. MotoDiva still has many more than we do. She is the pro. Look at her while getting her cherry blossom. She is enjoying it way too much.
I am so very lucky to have these women in my life. They are my family and I love them dearly. And I am so proud of you, BestFriend. Year of the Boar!!! Oh and I have to add, I can't like this weather. This is spring. Sleet and highs in the 30s for Easter is not bueno.

1 comment:

Wm. said...

The Cherry Blossom Hussies--wow, so exclusive-sounding. I can't even begin to fathom the mysteries of this sacred coven.