Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lost my Blowout Virginity

I am home. I survived my first blog blowout. I had a blast. As two nights of drinking and little sleep gets to this 'ol girl, I will bullet for now and fill in the blanks later.
~I got my first Manicure/Pedicure - it was awesome. I am now going to go back for every 10 pounds I lose.
~We went out to get tattoos and were unsuccessful as we could not find a tattoo parlor in Cypress Texas.
~Those who attended Friday night are now known to Carrie's BIL according to our bra color.
~TBG brings pretty smokes. I had me a pink, shhhhh don't tell Mom.
~Chocolate pasties are attached with peanut butter.
~TBG makes yummy hovas.
~These bitches fart and burp in front of people, less Kami - of course. And I love it.
~ I got to meet Grandma K - she was awesome. I want to be as hip as she is when I am in my 80s.
~We ate lunch at a restaurant owned by Austinites. Cracked me up.
~You cannot believe how LONG grown women can discuss/laugh/snort about things of an anal nature. They cracked my shit right up - no pun intended.
~My outfit was successful in being comfy and showing off the girls.
~We did end up with tattoos - however, the temp kind. Found out Sweetie, in spite of his arachnophobia, finds a spider on a boob quite sexy.
~I did karaoke - yep, Kami and I sang "never gonna get it" - and we SUCKED!
~Tammy was AWESOME with her karaoke.
~When I miss Sweetie, I drink his favorite beer.
~We met a cool cop in the wee hours of the morning at Whataburger. He was nice and put up with and did not arrest us.

OK there is much more. I promise to post more later, along with more photos. Sweetie had an awesome weekend too. We missed each other so much, but the fun was much needed/appreciated. And Sweetie bought me a pin-hole camera that they sold at his event. I cannot wait to use it.

Now I must go and love on my Sweetie. I missed that man.

9 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

glad you lost your blog blowout virginity with us!

We had a blast!

I totally did not mention the anal discussions. I was laughing so hard my stomach killed!

Sheri & SuZan said...

LMAO...so he liked the tat ehh? That is funny! What a great weekend. So.much.fun!!!

Kami said...

Titty tats are so hot.

katplay said...

Sounds like it was a great weekend for all you gals. Titty tats. That is soooo CUTE!!

Kat said...

I am so glad I got to meet you in person finally!!! You rock!!! I had so much damn fun, I'm STILL tired!!! Can't wait until we can do it all again!

Unknown said...

Glad to see Lucky Lum kept her boobs in her shirt for this photo.

Sheesh.

You cannot take that girl ANYWHERE.

Grammy G said...

What pink smokes????

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I had a GREAT time and was so glad to meet ya - now I can't wait for the next one!

Patti said...

I am so glad you had a great time. What in the hell are pink smokes?