Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Check In

OK check in time on goals and new me. What I did this weekend for me:
  • Walked 1.75 miles on Saturday morning
  • Went to Victoria's Secret with BestFriend and bought sexy undergarments
  • Bought some sexy smell good
  • Had fun at MotoDiva's party and did my cardio bowl - was sore for 2 days after
  • Reading more on a book on healing and forgiveness
  • Weighed and measured so I can see progress
  • Bought an outfit for the BlogBlowout that I normally would not have

Easter is this weekend. We are hosting and having fajitas - yummy. But that means that I need to clean. UGH. Can I have a few more hours in the day? I have Friday off and that is a good thing. Tonight's goal is to walk 2 miles, do some Easter shopping and clean the kitchen.

You know the sound/feeling when a car with very loud bass goes by or when a large truck goes by? Well, there is construction going on by my work and that is what it sounds like. Except it is so loud, or strong, that it is shaking the shelves in my cube. Not to mention giving me a headache.

Sweetie and I are planning a date night. Man, it has been too long. Not sure what we are going to do yet, but I am sure it will be something fun. And his b-day weekend is already shaping up for some fun. Today he received tickets to see the Round Rock Express on the Friday before his b-day. Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we're going back to victoria's secret again after the Chuy's 5k to celebrate. (of course post-shower)

Yay for us! Yay for being strong and healthy and doing things that scare us. I can't wait til you do your blog blowout and tell us about all your adventures!

Unknown said...

I have a sewing machine. I'll do alterations on any sexy clothes that get too baggy but you still want to wear. There should be no regrets - you don't have to say good-bye to favorite clothes. Not that it should stop you from buying newer sexy stuff. Same offer to BestFriend.

You looked great at the party!!!