Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back to Reality

My weekend was so very fun. Now it is time to get back to reality. Yesterday was busy at work. Honestly, it is crazy. Nothing I cannot handle as I was lucky enough to be able to leave on time. I don't mind crazy days when you still get a lunch and don't have to work late. Last night it was obvious that the weekend of little sleep caught up to me. I was exhausted.

This morning I got to sleep in a little as Bug had a ENT appointment at 9. All is good. We go back in another 4 months. He expects for one if not both of the tubes to be out at that point. We will continue to go to him to make sure the fluid does not build back up. He said we may need to put them back in during the winter. Bug is getting so big. She asked me to do her hair this morning, walked into the examination room, asked to sit in the big chair alone, and didn't say a word when anyone put anything in her ears. She is the best.

Next week my CPA review starts. YIKES. I am very excited. However, I am still lacking my CDs and username and password to log in. It is all good. I also need to schedule the actual test.

Three weeks until Chuys/Daisy/Mother's Day. I can do it. Diet wise, I want to get back on the beach. However, due to the BB, I did not go to the store yet. I did get a good phase 2 lunch today; chef salad, fruit, yogurt, and a sobe lean. Yummy. I am focused on keeping these toe nails as pretty as they are right now - every 10 pound loss = mani/pedi. Sweetie said he would even go with me and get his done. He must love me a TON.

I love being busy, but it means less time to blog or read blogs. Oh well, such is life. I will get back to checking in with everyone as soon as work starts to slow down.

No comments: