Wednesday, April 25, 2007

motivate me



Do you know what ticks me off? I blog all day at work. Meaning that I will write some, then when I get a chance an hour or so later, I will add more. I was in such a mode to leave for my Bug that I closed all my programs and windows - without saving. Post gone. So I start over. And damn, I had some good stuff in that one.

Today's focus has been on motivation. I need to come up with motivating tactics to get me to eat right and exercise. For example, if I exercise for a day - what can I get/do? Or if I eat right how do I reward myself? I know that the way I feel should be enough, but it just isn't. The only real time I have for exercise is the mornings. This means that I need to get out of bed. That is the problem. I read that it works for some people to only allow themselves to shower or put on makeup if they exercise. It is about making yourself do something that you feel you need only if you follow through with your exercise commitment. So that is what I have to figure out, what is my thing that would make me get out of bed and exercise?

And good news on the CPA front. At least I hope it is good. They are looking into why I don't know my password. No worries, I have the book so I can start regardless.

OK I am so very tired today. Almost falling asleep at my desk. That is no good. I am off to take a shower and hit the hay early. No chatting with the bitches tonight, sorry girls - catch you next week.

2 comments:

Addy said...

No chatting? The hell?

Get some sleep, girl.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ummm if you find motivation send some my way - I haven't been able to get much of anything done so far this week and today isn't looking much better