Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pee Pee in the Potty!!!

Guess who went pee pee on the potty this morning? Uh Huh, my Bug. Who is so very awesome? My Bug! I won't bore you with the mom talk, but I have to share. We have not started the potty training officially. We have a kid's potty to get her interest and we let her sit on it whenever she wants, but no expectations. This morning she wanted her diaper off and she went to her bathroom on her own, and peed. So very excited. We are going out tonight to get some panties so we are prepared. She told me that she wants pink, blue, and princess, but no purple. She is really getting big.

The last two weeks have been crazy at work. I am finally caught up. well, kinda caught up. I have plenty still to do. But the main project that I was cleaning up is clean. Now I can get back to my monthly financials.

CPA review is ready to start, password received and works. YAY. Starting Monday, I will have 7 weeks of professor led studies and then 6 weeks of self study to review what I still don't know. I have to admit, I am a little scared. I have not looked at this stuff in so long. And so much has happened in my life since then that I think I forgot everything. If only what I do in the real world in accounting was on the test. Nope, it is mostly things from school and what those in audit firms should know. Oh well, such is life. I just want that 75.

This weekend we are going to Wolf Camera to get the needed items for my pinhole camera. Sweetie told me that he loves my photography and that is why he bought it for me. I cannot wait to experiment with it. No worries, I will scan the results.

Did I mention that I am tired of being tired? Well, I am!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for Bug! We play with the potty, and pretend like we're going to go on it... but nope! Sometimes he sits on it with his clothes on. A couple of times we've gotten some drips. I just hope he is potty trained before he needs size 5 diapers... YIKES! We sing a pee pee on the potty song... he knows that! It is what I thought of when I read your title...

Wendy said...

Yay! We just started potty training this week too. So far so good but being that mine is a boy, he prefers to use the backyard over the potty. I figured as long as he isn't using his diapers, it's a start. You are so lucky she decided to do it on her own like that. We have really had a struggle with it. Good for her!

Patti said...

Yay! Serif went pee pee in the potty!