Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Picture This

I sit comfortably in my bed while checking email/statcounter/blogs. Bug and Sweetie are in the computer room when I receive the following instant message:

Sweetie:
"oh no

o

my

god

oh my fucking god

HAHAHAHAHHA

shit"

I start wonder what is going on when Bug and Sweetie arrive in the room. And this is what he brought me: Here, a closer look: And yes, this was a sharpie. We got her into a shower and most faded at least with a good washing. This parenthood business is crazy. We laughed and laughed. Thank you Bug, for being you and making me laugh. Life is too short to take too seriously.

5 comments:

Kat said...

that is hillarious!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Right Guard spray deoderant will dissolve most inks. At least fade it out more. Maybe she wanted a tat like on Mommie and Daddy.

Unknown said...

OMG. Funny.

Did you try the Mr. Clean magic Eraser? I love that thing.

Unknown said...

Whats scary is that he instant messaged you from twenty feet away.

Anonymous said...

totally too short to take seriously! I always like to think that if I'm not laughing now, will I be laughing next week, next year or in 20 years? If so, I'm certainly going to laugh NOW! Too funny!