Thursday, April 12, 2007

SPF: You

SPF this week : You - Throw a bunch of your STUFF together and show us “YOU”.
OK so while this is not the complete me, I think I did pretty good considering the two minutes I spent gathering items. What do we have here? First the background are my Swell Sheets - love them. The stage is my laptop - that is so me. Left back is the lunchbox that MotoDiva made me for my b-day, my running training book, my Garmin training watch, and my CatBus (My Friend Totoro). The front has a stone with "hope" on it, bath salts, my alpha omega prayer box necklace from Sweetie (love note inside so I have it close to my heart at all times), and a candle. I think that will about do it. That is me.

Didja play?

8 comments:

Sheri & SuZan said...

Very clever! We played this week too.

(see ya at the blowout)

Wendy said...

great stuff!

I played too.

Kami said...

Nicely played!

Jenny B said...

I love the lunchbox. So cool! I played too!

Jana said...

Very nice! I played too.

Suzanne R said...

I love seeing this stuff from everyone and learning more about who they really are. Nice SPF!

I played.

Random and Odd said...

I want to have cool sheets like that!!!

Mine are ALWAYS boring. Just plain colors.

I did have sheets with fish on them for awhile.

TheStolenOlive said...

Those are some cool sheets and I LOVE that lunch box. Can't wait to see you Friday!