Thursday, April 19, 2007

Packing

I sit on my bed, computer in lap, of course. Bug is next to me and we are watching the news. OK she isn't watching she is playing with a sticker. She is a night owl. I am grateful for this tonight. It is nice to have a little buddy to help me. I packed. Well, all but my camera - which is charging, toiletries, and a final run down to make sure I have everything on my list. Must remember cash to pay for the limo - told you it would be random tonight.

Sweetie left this afternoon for an awesome Design experience. He was so cute and called me several times on his way. I already miss him. In our 9 years of marriage, we have been apart very few nights. But absence makes the heart grow stronger, right? I saw him during lunch to say goodbye and that was simply wonderful.

So, tomorrow. Tomorrow I meet these cyber-friends. I cannot wait. I need a party weekend. I am so excited. My camera will get a ton of use.

Expect a long update when I get back. For now, I am going to snuggle my little person. Damn, I am going to miss her.

1 comment:

Crista said...

Hope you have a blast...can't wait to hear all about it!! :)