Tuesday, April 10, 2007

randomness out of my brain

Work has been busy, and will continue to be. I attempted to blog today but did not end up with anything worthwhile in my short bursts of writing. So now I attempt once again. Don't get me wrong, busy is good. And I still like my work, so that is good.

So no walking so far this week. Not sure when I will be able to get back into it. The area around my new tat is very bruised. It looks better than yesterday, so I know it is healing. But I want to make sure that I let it heal and don't irritate it with the friction of walking.

I think allergies just might kill me this year. I woke with a sore throat and headache - yuck. So very tired of allergies. And no worries, while we were freezing for Easter, we should be back to 85 tomorrow. Yes, that does nothing but make everyone sick.

Yes, I am boring tonight. Last night we went to SIL#2's new house. It is perfect for her. Sweetie and I are motivated to work on our flooring. It is going to be a long time before we move. We love our little house and until it is uncomfortably too small, we are staying put. But that doesn't mean we don't want to improve things. And the good news is that with the new CPA plan, we should be able to work on it some even while I study.

The plans for the Blog Blowout are coming along nicely. I am so excited. My vacation request was approved, now onto the long list of "to-do" items before I can skip town.

I know this was short and boring, but it is what it is. I am off to get some snuggles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and who wouldn't want to snuggle with HER! too cute!