Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Friday Friday

Yesterday I woke up late, got ketchup on my shirt, and got thrown up on at daycare (by Bug so that is ok). However, my day was good. My project at work is coming along nicely and I have really enjoyed my work this week. Damn, I just had a great post and it disappeared. Recover blog you failed me. Let's see if I can remember what I was saying - though I am sure it will not be as clever.

I think I am meant to be an accountant. I studied three hours yesterday, one at lunch and two at night. I am really enjoying this. I have gone over cash, marketable securities, partnerships, and owners equity. The biggest thing is that all of this was covered in Advanced, my horrible semester due to SKIDS in Spring 2004. I know it was the stress of working with idiots that caused me to do so poorly. How do I know this? I remember so much of what I am studying right now. The exact same information that was on the tests in this class. I cannot wait until I pass, I will send a letter to Dr. G and let her know the good news.

Today I went to the doctor. It was my follow up from my medicine changed 6 weeks ago for my thyroid. I have lost 12 pounds according to their scale. The NP was impressed but wants to make sure it is not because of my medicine still being too high. If it is not my thyroid I will have to see a dermatologist. So they drew my blood and I will find out on Monday the outcome. If my current meds are too high, can't I stay on them until my b-day??? LOL, no, I would not do that, I know the risks and I know why they are watching me so closely.

I am wearing a sleeveless shirt today. I used to never wear sleeveless anything. Then September 2004 my Sweetie picked out a sundress for me and since I have had the greatest confidence. Ok it is not all from the dress, more like the dress was one of the results. The other result is at daycare in her PJs.

In my 47 pounds lost, I have finally hit a point where I am in between sizes. The jeans I am wearing now are too big, I need a belt. I even put them on straight out of the dryer. However, the next size down is still too tight. Although I did get them zipped and buttoned. I went into the living room to show Sweetie. I told him "I can't sit or breath, but I can zip them up and I couldn't before". He laughed and said he was proud. I can really tell the difference in my body. Everyone at work comments on how much I have lost. My temp calls me Lil Bit. I have even been told that I need a new wardrobe. Little do they know I have a nice wardrobe as soon as I get back to that size. I gained my weight so quickly due to my thyroid that I did not purchase a lot of clothing.

This weekend is going to be a little lazy. Tonight we are seeing my Brother, tomorrow we are taking Bug to get her Halloween pictures taken, and Sunday is Church and store.

And then.....

HALLOWEEN - YAY. I get to dress up for work. Don't know what I am going to be yet, but it will be fun regardless. Me and My Cow.

No comments: