Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF

Summary of the work situation: They want me for a second interview - but they want me for 3 hours and it is (with good traffic) 45 minutes away. BLAH. I got my boss a boss's day card. I am good like that. He is still driving me crazy. However, I feel I need to make it work.

Reunion: Tomorrow is the adult portion. We shall see how this works since the group doesn't have any reservations. Sweetie and I might just make it a date night and people watch.

TMI: There is nothing better than morning nookie when there is no time. I was 30 minutes late to work *blushing*

Weight Loss: I lost another 3 pounds this week. My total is now 45. Please notice the new star on the side. Only 5 more until my B-day goal. And 4 weeks do that :-)

CPA: Testing Scheduled Nov 30th at 9:00. Wish me luck. Somehow I need to find time to study. It is very hard when you have a husband and baby like I do, I want to spend every minute with them.

1 comment:

Summer Girl said...

I've not been around much lately... CONGRATS on the weight loss! That is awesome!! It is encouragement for me to continue. I hope you have more fun at your reunion than I had at mine! Let us know
!