Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Time to catch up

OK this is going to be long, just warning you.

The reunion. It was such a blast. It was casual and fun. Many of the people who came on Saturday did not come on Sunday and vice versa. The two women that we hung out with on Saturday continued to offer great entertainment. The food was good and the company good. The only hard part was watching the video year book. The only shot of me was with my two best friends at the time. While part of me wishes someone would have hit me on the back of the head to show me that they were not true friends I believe the past put me where I am now. Plus neither came to the reunion. Although each had someone ask about them. The last part of the evening consisted of me, Sweetie, Bug, two "new" friends, and three other people sitting around gossiping. I know it is bad, but we had great fun. The funniest part was when we discussed one guy who apparently has come out of the closet, I said "He IS??" They all turned to me, laughed and confirmed the statement. Another funny thing is I did not run into any other accountants, at least none that advertised it. I did run into three or four teachers. It is funny, we closed the bars on Saturday and then we closed the park on Sunday. They actually lock the gate. We were all sitting around talking and a cop car pulled up. He was very understanding and let us say our goodbyes and pack up. And I have already received and e-mail from the two "new" friends asking when we can get together again. Next time less alcohol.

Update on Bug - She is eating cereal in a high chair and from a spoon. You start the cereal very watered down with formula and then reduce the amount of liquid gradually. Well, last night was the first time the formula was thick enough to use the spoon. She is doing so good. She is going to be a cow for Halloween. I know very different from our original plan, but we fell in love with the costume. I just heard her sigh over the monitor, man I love her.

Sweetie is sick. If you have ever had a sick man around you, you can relate. He is miserable. He started throwing up last night and today has not been better. He called me today because he wanted to hear my voice and because he felt squirmy.

Work: Is it better? Some. I worked 13.25 hours yesterday. That sucks. And then I get slack for leaving at 5 to get Bug. I am trying to make it work. I did not go to the interview. Sweetie brought up a good point, I am trying to study for the CPA. If I am trying to get used to a new company and job I will be more stressed. Plus there was NO way I could get away.

What else is new? I have felt out of it for over three weeks now. I cannot wait until the hours decrease.

This weekend. I am not sure what we are doing this weekend. I would love to do as another blog I read wrote and sit around in PJ's all weekend. Rather, I think I will study as much as I can and try to relax. I am hoping I don't have to work.

OK time to feed bug more cereal or at least see if she wants to wake up to eat.

No comments: