Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sitting and Waiting

I promised myself that I would not be negative with this post. However, I should have left 20 minutes ago. I don't mind working late. What I do mind is when they say "hey there is a small potential for an entry so please sit around and do nothing and wait on us".

BLAH.

Tomorrow is the interview. I am nervous. Looks like the commute would be half. The time off would be half. Hmmmmmmm. Like I said before, it has to be perfect. I have accepted jobs where things weren't right but the price was good. It isn't worth it. Although 7k extra a year would be nice.

The benefits here are so good.

Well, I HAVE to study tonight. My Sweetie and I worked on our evening and morning routines to make sure everything gets done and timely.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good luck tomorrow. You know I'll go crazy if you leave but at the same time I want you to be happy.