Friday, October 07, 2005

Long time no blogging

Never post that the next day is going to be good. Never, Ever, Ever.

I just got home from work. Yes take a moment to look at the time. I worked from 7-12 tonight.

But let's recap first.

Tuesday was Sweetie's first day at his new job. He loves it.

Tuesday and Wednesday were not good for me. My boss sucks. The boss the I blogged about last year, writing that I love him as a boss? Yep, the very one. He has changed. He does not support me and my family.

Bug has an ear infection. I am home for the remainder of the week. However, I am working from home and going in at night. I got home last night at 11:30. Luckily my Sweetie was awake, along with Bug. I gave her a bath, mostly to calm me from my day and he made me dinner. Today he came home for lunch. He works so close. If only I did... I will get back to that. He made me lunch and ate with me. He loves me so much.

Yes, my boss sucks. I don't hate anyone but he is growing on me. I am home with Bug. I have to be. There are no other options. He tells me it won't work, that I need to be at work (that working from home won't work). Now keep in mind when I left the voice mail that I had to pick Bug up from daycare and when I left a voice mail after the appointment, both times I said that I would work from home (as much as I can with an upset infant) and that I would work every evening and on the weekend (but not next weekend that is the reunion). That was not good enough for him. He suggested that I call some stranger and have them come to My home and watch MY sick baby. Screw him. Now keep in mind my company has 6, yes 6, months of sick time. All you need is a note from a doctor regarding a family member or yourself. I have this note. Technically, I don't have to do anything. But I am a damn good employee and I am doing so good. I got so pissed that I couldn't even blog about it. My Sweetie got so pissed that he almost called my boss. My Mom also did as well. That would have been bad. hmmmmm perhaps that would be good....... I even called my boss' boss and complained to him. I am just trying to make it work. I love my company and everyone but my boss. Hmmmm, maybe I could get him relocated. That is a thought. I am a scorpion, I can do that. It is the face to face that I can't do.

I have an interview on Wednesday. I don't know if anything will come of it. But it is good to know that companies closer to home like what they see in my resume.

So good things of the past few days? I have an amazing group of friends. They are supporting me and making me feel good. My Sweetie loves me more than anything. He waited up for me again. All I have to be is in his arms to feel

This is how I have felt this week:

2 comments:

Grammy G said...

I love the picture. It's definitely captured your week and your feelings. You have a horrible boss.

Tiffany said...

Sorry you had such a bad week. Wish I could have been there for you more. =( If you need to vent more next week I'll be around.