Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tired

So we all know that I get sick easily. We all know that stress can make me sick. So I am making sure to go to bed on time. So far so good. I am exhausted today regardless, but it is a step. I tell myself that even if I am not done studying, I have to go to bed. I will study less if I get sick. So that is where I stand.

To explain something some might not understand. I have to test before December because my application will expire in December. I have to test one section. However, I do not have to pass. Once I pass one section, I have 18 moths to pass the other three.

When I pass, I will feel a great accomplishment. However, if I do not pass this time due to going to sleep on time, or playing with my daughter, I will not feel a complete failure. This test covers A LOT of information and I have higher priorities in my life. That said, I do not want to have to study again. And there are three other people taking this section with me.

The baptism e-mail went out yesterday. I cannot wait. After the service, we are going to lunch. Nothing fancy, just a chance to stare happily at my little bug. We have to see if the outfit we have for her will fit, she has gotten so big.

I am wearing a shirt today that I do not even remember the last time I wore it. I have not been this weight since 2000 before our Vegas trip. I am feeling great, other than the tired part. Only three more pounds, as of last Friday, for my b-day goal.

Yay Birthdays. Mine is now 18 days away. I have to decide what I want to do. I want it to be grand. I have an invitation from DarkDiva to go to a winery and zoo in Johnson City. Not sure that is what I want. I am being very selfish about this birthday. I am doing what I want. It falls on a Saturday this year. YAY.

I think I might pack up my little family and head to the Ansel Adams's exhibit. I love his photography and that would be a great way to celebrate. Sweetie bought me a huge framed Ansel Adams photograph for my 21st b-day. That was a great b-day present. Bug also has her first b-day party invitation for that day. We shall see if we make it, she has never actually met the b-day girl so it is not like it would be a complete loss if we did not go.

Another thing hit me yesterday as I was typing up the baptism e-mail, I need to know what to wear. I know Bug will be the center of attention, but I also want to look good and confident. It is a special day.

My Sweetie and I are going to finish Bug's costume today - did I mention she will be a cow? So exciting. We are entering a very special time for her, a lot of new things. It is so awesome being a mom. My Sweetie and I agree. I had no idea I could love or worry this much. I also cannot believe how close it has brought Sweetie and me.

Now it is time to head out. I need to pick up a bug and kiss a husband.

No comments: