Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Today I am a pilot. I am wearing my FIL's flight suit and my Grandpa's helmet. I am too cute.

I cannot wait until tonight. Bug's first Halloween. The photo shoot went SOOOO well on Saturday. I love the pictures. She is the cutest baby ever.

Currently it is dark and rainy outside. I love it.

This is my Sweetie's favorite holiday. I simply want him happy with the day. Not exactly sure what we are doing tonight, it will depend on the weather. He loves this holiday more and more every year. He is already planning costumes for the three of us for years to come. There is nothing better than hearing my Sweetie become giddy after finding out about a costume contest at work. Good thing we live close. He went home and grabbed his great costume.

This weekend was good. Friday was time with Brother and SIL. Saturday was the photoshoot and a day with just the three of us. Bug was in the best mood giggling and laughing all day. Sunday was busy. We went to the later service since this will be the service with the baptism (they alternate between the middle and later services). It is different from the one we know but nothing too drastic. It reminds me a lot of CEC. Due to the later service we got out to our chores later than normal. We stopped for a quick visit with MIL, SIL, and Niece. Then we went and purchased Bug's dress for Sunday - SOOOO pretty. Then we got a b-day present for DarkDiva's youngest (b-day party on Saturday) and headed to the grocery store. Even with going non-stop we did not get home until 6:00. This made for a tired little family.

The good news is that I got my Chili last night. Thank you Mom. Now I just have to wait to get off from work so I can get my Bug and we can begin our celebration. I cannot wait.

Pictures to come.

1 comment:

Grammy G said...

I'm so glad you had such a great weekend but some pictures would be nice. I have everyone asking to see pictures of my beautiful, darling, sweet, adorable granddaughter but I have nothing to send them. How can this be? Do you never take pictures?
I love you!