Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday :-)

I am at work, like a good girl. I thought I should hop on while reports run. Such a good employee am I. Friday, my Sweetie, Bug, and I went grocery shopping (I know, such a party lifestyle). Saturday, I woke up early and came into work. I beat my boss and left after him. I think I got a lot done.

I am very torn as to whether or not I should go to another company.

Last night I got a fever, stupid working too hard. Luckily, it broke during the night. We did not go to church as planned and instead slept in as late as a Bug would allow. Then we went to the grocery store again (forgot items, of course) and went shopping for reunion clothes.

I am so pumped. We found me an AWESOME outfit. I cannot wait. I am wearing some of it now, the top and jacket. I might wear it on my interview. My Sweetie was worried because it shows of my tattoos. I told him that if I was unemployed and looking for a job, I would hide them. However, I am employed, so for me to leave is going to have to be for a company that is ok with hard working employees with tattoos.

I am happy and doing good. In the parking lot of Khols, Mom and I think we saw an ex-friend. Not sure if it is true. If so she has given up the big Texas vehicles, who knows. I just hope she got to see my Bug. She is so perfect. OK I think I have done enough work. I am headed back to my Sweetie and Bug.

No comments: