Monday, October 03, 2005

More than you wanted to know about me

I am in a revealing mood. We purchased a tv today. Ours is dying and we wanted to celebrate Sweetie's job.

So here I sit while I watch him manipulate our entertainment center to fit our "the best for the next five minutes" tv.

I was looking through my bookmarks. A person's computer says a lot about them. More than the documents inside, book marked sites are a reflection of a person's true self, ok maybe not that extreme. In my bookmark list I have several parent sites, walking sites, message boards that discuss many things including sex. I realize that I am a complex person.

In as many ways as I am open, I am a personal person. My experiences have defined who I am. My Sweetie and I were talking on the way to Fry's today. I am more confident than I have ever been. Every one seems to notice it. Even with 35 pounds left to lose, I am feeling great. If I don't lose another oz, I know that I am a beautiful and sexy person.

An older gentleman approached Serif and me tonight and commented on how small she is. He said she had the best seat in the house in my arms and said "You're doing great Mom." It made me smile.

So I know, it must be boring to read about how happy I am in my life. But I can't help it. I have experienced such pain and sadness that I love everyday that is good. I make sure that I don't take advantage of such things as a fantastic marriage, a wonderful daughter, and a roof over my head. You never know what will happen. All you can do is hope for the best from any horrible situation. That is what I have learned. Good comes from all bad, even if you don't see it at first. If you are lucky, You will see it within minutes. Otherwise you have to have faith that things will make sense eventually.

So here I sit, my living room is now a mess with books everywhere. Someday I will read all of these books. Tomorrow is Tuesday, world domination Tuesday. Tomorrow will be good. Wednesday is BestFriend's husband's b-day. Yay for 34. It is also the anniversary of finding out that we were pregnant. Such a good day.

Of the things on the floor, a painting by the Blue Man Group in Las Vegas, Pooh House from Disney World honeymoon, the picture of Sweetie and me at my BBA graduation, and the copper tin with notes of what my Sweetie loves about me (not to forget first anniversary gifts, wood carving of love, etc). These are all things that mean a great deal to us. We are the best of friends. I feel sorry for any couple where the two people are not best friends. We know more about each other than anyone else. We can finish each other's sentences and anticipate any need of the other. We can say a simple word like "Westwood" and know what it means. My Sweetie knows my Missyisms with the proper pronunciations and meaning. For example, zerbal. While I say these words, I will not reveal the meanings. Our relationship has changed and emerged, evolved and grown. We are not the same couple from thirteen years ago, let alone a year ago.

Why do I ramble like this? Mostly because I can, lol. Also, I feel so secure, happy, and confident that expressing these sentimental feelings will not hurt me.

I am strong.

I am awesome.

I am madly in love.

No comments: