Monday, October 24, 2005

Honey, I have a headache!

I get migraines. It is true. Today I got one that caused me to throw up four times. Not fun at all. Once my headache gets to a point, I need sleep, medicine, and fatty foods to get rid of it. Luckily, my Sweetie went and got me some good fatty food for dinner.

Today was one of those days where you can't believe everything in your life is true. I was holding Bug today and watching her in her amazing ways made me really stop and think "wow she is our baby, this is real life".

Last night was also like this. After my blogging we watched Grey's Anatomy, yes we watch this one too. However, we were in bed due to being so tired. I have this thing where I try ever so often to sleep the wrong way on the bed. This drives my Sweetie crazy, in a funny haha crazy way. So I was lying the wrong way on the bed while watching TV. Sweetie proceeded to lay on me. This led to about three tickling matches. This morning, he thanked me for being so silly with him. That is my favorite thing about us, the silliness. While we were watching tv, being silly, and listening to the monitor, I couldn't help but take it all in with a deep breath (hard to do when someone tickles you) and smile. Life is good.

My milkshake is doing its job and my head is feeling a bit better. I am tired. I studied during lunch so I think I am going to take a break tonight. Cash and securities will have to wait until tomorrow.

I always say that I hate migraines but I love how they feel when they end. I am not quite at that point yet of absolutely no pain, but I am getting close.

Randomness: The push bars for the doors at work, to leave the wings and go back to the main hallway or lobby, are heat activated. Tiffany proved it to me by me trying to open it with my foot. My question then is, why don't they let the robots roam the halls? Maybe I am ignorant, wouldn't be the first time, but I don't understand why doors going OUT of a restricted area would be heat sensitive?

No comments: