Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fall and Karma

I have not blogged in a few days. Friday, Sweetie and I had a day to ourselves. He was given a free day and I called in sick. No worries, I believe in karma, in a big way. Sure enough Friday night I began to suffer the symptoms that I called in about. Not good at all. Was it worth it? Yes, it was. Very.much.so ;-)

The remainder of the weekend was very nice. Errands, French toast, long naps, and long conversations. The weather was beautiful. First fall weekend, and thusly also led to shopping for more appropriate clothing for Bug. And shopping at Target is always fun.

This post was going to be more thought filled, more interesting, and quite frankly more. However, it is after 10 and we need to be at the car dealership at a nice 7:00am. The good thing is that the work will be covered under warranty.

So I leave you with photos from the tree in my front yard on the fantastic day that was Friday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG, your trees still have leaves that are green? That's not fall.