Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

So Kristine, as she does so well, is challenging us. There is a thing called "365 photos". You take a photo of yourself everyday. Not in the same pose or anything, but you in some respect. I thought about this kind of thing back mid September. I had no idea something like this already existed. I like the idea. Now I am going to try my hardest, but we all know how I can be, but I think I am going to start it with my b-day. My first of 365 photos of me on my 30th b-day.

Yesterday we FINALLY got my car inspected. Didn't take it in for months due to the cost of tires, get a warning, take it in and do not pass because of check engine light, take it to the dealership and get it fixed but was told that I had to wait 100 driven miles before getting it inspected. Finally I am current. No more anxiety attacks as I drive past the police.

I forgot to mention something really cute on Saturday. Not only did I find the letter of the ex-friend, but we also found much happier letters. We found the letters that Sweetie wrote to me from Camp in 1992. They were too cute. He apparently was pimping out his gameboy - and that made him a rich mo-fo and allowed him to drink a lot of coke. HAHAHA.

I am doing a ton better with my depression. I am contemplating the Austin Half Marathon in February. Who knows?

23 days and no nail biting!

Tonight will be a blast. We will go from Grammy's to Grandma's and perhaps to MotoDiva's, should be fun. I love Halloween because it is my Sweetie's favorite holiday. Bug is going as Minnie Mouse. Last night it really hit me that my daughter is going as a mouse - heehee. I am not sure what I am going to be - whatever I find in the closet, but that is how I roll. Sweetie will be a dead pilot. He is wearing what I wore last year except with a mask and gloves, a much creepier version.

I am good. I have my chili for tonight, will be getting my Bug soon, and plan to have a blast with my in-laws.

Don't worry pictures of Minnie Mouse will post tonight or tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like that 365 day idea. The first thing I thought of was Hulda since we will try again in December. Something to think about, right?